Agape Black Belt Center
Parents, do you need a safe and fun day camp?
Agape Black Belt Center Taekwondo Day Camp gives kids the opportunity to stay engaged with fun activities (much like our summer camp!) when school is closed.Camp Registration
2024 Spring Break Camp
Agape will be offering our next- weekly camp from Presidents’ Week Recess & Spring Recess of 2024! These camps are open to children ages 5 & up!
- Camper drop-off will be from 7:30 am to 9:00 am.
- The pick-up time will be from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 1-4 Day Camp options are also available!
- We will take the campers on a safe field trip to the Strong Museum of Play.
- Campers should bring a packed lunch (except FRIDAY), reading material and/or academic work, and a water bottle.
- No electronics during camp.
- Taekwondo, Fun and Safe Activities, Arts and Crafts, Board Games, and more...
Registration for this day camp is open! As always, feel free to contact us with any questions!
Our Martial Arts Camp teaches important self-defense moves that kids take away real-life skills from. Your child will have a blast participating in martial arts drills and activities where they will learn effective kicks, blocks, strikes, and punches – but they will also master much more! Kids in our camp program go back to school more focused, disciplined, compassionate, and respectful than ever.
We also teach children:
- Emphasizing the importance of being respectful to their parents.
- How to focus in school.
- How to be leaders in their community.
- How to resolve conflicts and arguments in a non-violent manner.
- Builds Self-Confidence
- Teaches Great Morals and Values
- Promotes Healthy Lifestyle Fundamentals
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Strengthens Perseverance
- Teaches Focus, Stillness, and more
We have been planning and making adjustments daily based on direction from national, state, and local leaders as to what this year’s camp experience will look like. As we continue to evaluate CDC guidelines. We implemented best practices to ensure we can provide a fun, enriching, and safe experience for your children.
The health and safety of all children and staff in our care is our TOP priority and we are doing everything to ensure that they will be in the safest environment possible! Here are some things you can expect:
- All of our staff are CPR-certified and have passed official background checks. + Tested negative for COVID-19. All campers and staff will be given a health screening each morning. Everyone who is cleared to enter will be required to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before doing anything else. Facility and supplies will be sanitized daily/hourly using EPA-approved disinfectant products.
All money (excluding the registration fee) will be refunded if the request is made in writing and received by Agape Black Belt Center 4 weeks in advance, 50% of the refund will be issued 3 weeks before the start of the camp. There will be NO refunds 2 weeks before the start date of the camp.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Agape Black Belt Center
Frequently Asked Questions
ABBC Summer Camp was an excellent experience. It was a good mix of physical and intellectual activities. The limited size and safety precautions left us feeling confident that it was a safe experience.
We are so blessed to have The AGAPE Black Belt Center and its amazing staff. Kids have had a blast going to camp every other week. They have enjoyed the daily themes that each include a character-building lesson, lots of games & physical activity, and of course taekwondo! They are even doing daily reading and school work without a fight. This has been great for the kids to get into a routine and practice safety measures while having fun. It’s amazing to see how much they have matured in the past 5 months.
I know that your team has been a great help with this and I want to say again thank you for everything. My son has been doing really well with his homework and tests the past few weeks. I know that your team has been a great help with this and I want to say again thank you for everything. He has been so proud to come home and share the news on his good test grades. We’re really happy this program is available to give him one-on-one help and focus. Thank you!
Agape Black Belt Center is my daughter's second home and family. She has been practicing Tae Kwon Do for 5+ years, attends every camp she can, and participates in the After School Care program. The Agape family has played a critical role in shaping who she is today. She is confident, independent, kind, and respectful. We are grateful to be a part of this amazing community. AND I add more, I took the self-defense seminar this past weekend and it was AWESOME. I walked away with a handful of practical tips on how to protect myself using my body. I hope Agape does more of these seminars!!!
ABBC has changed my life! My son is excelling everywhere! If I could select 100 stars, it still wouldn’t be enough. ABBC has changed my life. My son has been attending summer camp, e-learning/ after-school and Tae Kwon Do classes. He is excelling everywhere! The team at Agape goes above and beyond. They are courteous and professional while maintaining a real family atmosphere. I plan on keeping my son enrolled for as long as possible. Any family would be fortunate to welcome Agape into their lives.
We love Agape! The Ra family is incredible and our son looks forward to seeing them every day at the superb after-school program and in class. There is a wonderful sense of expertise, calm, and respect that is priceless at Agape. We are looking forward to sending our younger child as soon as she is 4.